You are given a String digits. Concatenate the elements of digits to get one large string. Then, insert spaces to divide it into a list of strictly increasing integers (leading zeros are allowed). If there are multiple ways to do this, minimize the last integer. If there are still multiple solutions, maximize the first integer. If multiple solutions still remain, maximize the second integer, then the third one, etc. Return the product of all the integers in the list, modulo 1,000,000,003.
- Two integers that differ only by the number of leading zeros they contain (for example, 0123 and 00123, or 95 and 00095) are considered equal (i.e., neither of them is less than the other).
- Digits will contain between 1 and 50 elements, inclusive.
- Each element of digits will contain between 1 and 50 characters, inclusive.
- Each element of digits will contain digits ('0'-'9') only.
- The first character of the first element of digits will not be '0'.